Web Standards Anchor
Our design and development methodologies adhere to standards and guidelines proposed by the W3C (World Wide Web Consortium) and best practices found within the design and development community. By using the most modern and inclusive techniques available, Radancy can craft an experience that is both engaging and accessible to all users.
To learn more about our design and development standards, please visit us on GitHub.
At Radancy, we believe that all of your prospective job candidates, regardless of physical, mental or technological capabilities, have a right to learn more about your company and access all job listings. To preserve an individual’s right to universal access, we attempt to meet as much of WCAG (Web Content and Accessibility Guidelines) 2.1 Level A and AA as possible, within our everyday process. However, if there is a need to fully support a specific level of WCAG or other specific guidelines, please bring this to the attention of your account representative as soon as possible.
Operating System Support Anchor
Radancy supports applications on the following operating systems only:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8/8.1 (Upon Request Only)
- macOS 10.15 (Catalina)
- iOS 14.x
- iOS 13.x
- Android 11.x
- Android 10.x
- Android 9.x
Browser Support Anchor
Radancy supports the current and prior major release versions of all major browsers. Corresponding to the date on which your project has launched, we test all work in the following:
Our development team analyzes global browser market share and client web traffic data on a quarterly basis. Web browser support ends when that browser represents less than 5% of all market share and/or web traffic.
We do not, as a matter of course, support browsers that are not listed within this document. Should your users or company's browser needs differ, please consult your account representative immediately.
Email Support Anchor
Corresponding to the date on which your project has launched and due to the vast technical differences in email client software, we test all text and HTML based emails in the following primary email client:
- Gmail Desktop (Latest browser versions only)
Additionally, we test all text and HTML based emails on the following email clients. These may have differences in spacing and sizing of elements that vary from the primary testing email client:
- Outlook (Latest version of Outlook on Windows 10 only) [Does not support responsive emails]
- iPhone (Latest version of iOS Mail only) [Not all designs can be built responsively]
- Gmail Android (Upon Request Only) [Not all designs can be built responsively]
Modified Browsers Anchor
Please note that we do not support browsers that have been modified, run in compatibility mode, or remove code via proxy filtering that is required for the normal operation of your site.
Update Log Anchor
- August 16, 2022 - Changed "strongly discouraged" to "not supported" on Accessibility Overlays.
- April 1, 2022 - Added note on Accessibility Overlays.
- November 4, 2021 - Internet Explorer 11 removed from Operating System Support.
- April 21, 2021 - Windows 8/8.1 now only supported by request.
- March 1, 2021 - iOS 14.x added and iOS 12.x removed from Operating System Support.
- March 1, 2021 - Android 11.x support added and Android 8.x removed from Operating System Support.
- September 25, 2020 - Updated Email Support.
- April 28, 2020 - Android 10.x and Android 9.x added and Android 7.x and Android 6.x removed from Operating System Support.
- March 14, 2020 - macOS 10.15 (Catalina) support added and macOS 10.14 (Mojave) removed from Operating System Support.
- March 1, 2020 - iOS 13.x added and iOS 12.x removed from Operating System Support.
- January 1, 2020 - Internet Explorer 11 added to Limited Support.
- March 4, 2019 - macOS 10.14 (Mojave) added and macOS 10.12 (Sierra) removed from Operating System Support.