Londres, Reino Unido
A Radancy está transformando a forma como as empresas se conectam com candidatos por meio de nossa plataforma de aquisição de talentos SaaS líder do setor. Como membro de nossa equipe criativa, você aproveitará informações robustas baseadas em dados, como o comportamento do usuário, de nossa plataforma baseada em nuvem e com inteligência artificial para oferecer experiências de marca dinâmicas e personalizadas em toda a jornada do candidato.
- Regular Full-Time
Perfil de sucesso
O que torna um Content Marketer bem-sucedido(a)? Confira as características que estamos procurando e veja se você tem a combinação certa.
- Orientado a prazos
- Orientado a detalhes
- Bom ouvinte
- Jogador de equipe
- Seja inspirado todos os dias por uma carreira gratificante em tecnologia.
- Vá além do possível, inovando continuamente e contribuindo com ideuas que melhoram nossa plataforma escalável e baseada em dados.
- Colabora com diversas equipes, de engenharia e dados a UX e muito mais, que oferecem suporte a você e à nossa tecnologia líder do setor.
- Impulsione nossa tecnologia e nossa empresa trazendo todo o seu eu autêntico para a Radancy, onde cada voz é valorizada.
“Com nossos dados robustos de engajamento de rede e IA em nossa plataforma SaaS, posso ajudar a otimizar o UX de toda a jornada do candidato.”
A Radancy é conhecida por nossa tecnologia líder do setor e estamos orgulhosos de sermos reconhecidos por ser um ótimo lugar para trabalhar e desenvolver sua carreira.
Best Places to Work in Atlanta
Best Large Places to Work in Atlanta
Best Large Places to Work in Boston
Best Large Places to Work in Chicago
Best Large Places to Work in Los Angeles
Best Large Places to Work in Miami
Best Places to Work in Miami
Best Large Places to Work in Washington, DC
Best Places to Work in Washington, DC
Best Company Leadership
Best Work-Life Balance
Best Companies to Work For
Best Company New York
Best Companies Sense of Belonging
Best Companies to Work for As Rated by the Women Who Work There
Best Places to Work
Best Companies for Ability to Telecommute
As a Content Marketer, you will serve as a content and social media consultant, working with the rest of the Content Marketing team, to execute content and social strategies. You will write articles, build social media content, schedule social posts, pull metrics and monitorwebsite data. You also will help to develop website content and social media strategies, leveraging a mix of tactical approaches working alongside other marketing professionals in the media, programmatic and metrics departments. You will drive customer satisfaction by tracking and measuring content and social media campaigns, ensuring that they reflect our clients’ brands and business goals, and are continually being refreshed and updated as new trends and technologies reach the market.
Few other jobs will you have an opportunity to make an impact on the content and social media strategies of so many huge and well-known companies as you will at Radancy. On top of that, you will be working within a team of driven and collaborative individuals. These are people who love delivering great work, each other, and each other every day.
Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply for jobs unless they believe they meet every one of the qualifications in a job description. Our top priority is finding the best candidate for the job and if you are interested in the position, we would encourage you to apply, even if you don’t believe you meet every one of the qualifications below.
What does a great Content Marketer do?
- Develop content and social strategies for clients that leverage best-in-class tactical approaches.
- Build content that connects to clients’ strategic objectives or current hiring needs.
- Build editorial calendars that promote the content and any other messages the client deems important. Schedule social posts for the coming period.
- Execute and maintain social media programs to stimulate traffic and brand awareness, utilizing Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and other social media platforms.
- Planning and scheduling content campaigns working closely with internal teams and clients.
- Ensure software suite is strategically utilized on a consistent basis, whenever applicable – whether as a destination, through creation of content pages or job content, etc.
- Keep abreast of latest developments in social media best practices, trends, and tools, and recommend new strategies with meaningful measurements.
Requirements for Consideration
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Social media marketing experience including blogging, Facebook, YouTube, and LinkedIn
- A good understanding of short form video platforms such as TikTok and Instagram Reels
- Experience managing a brand’s social media presence
- Previous experience writing for brands
- Previous experience developing content and social strategies
- Demonstrated working knowledge of social analytics
- Experience with social media scheduling and distribution tools (Meltwater, , Sprout Social Adobe, Hootsuite)
- Ability to excel in a deadline-driven environment
- Superior communication and organizational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and other related applications
Join the global leader in talent acquisition technologies that’s committed to finding new ways to leverage software, strategy and creative to enhance our clients’ employer brands – across every connection point. We’re looking for unconventional thinkers. Relentless collaborators. And ferocious innovators. Talented individuals who are ready to work towards solutions that transform the way employers and job seekers connect.
Radancy is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all qualified applicants regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We actively work to create an inclusive environment where all of our employees can thrive.