Technical Product Owner
Hamburgo, Alemanha; Alemanha; Nova Iorque, Nova Iorque; Waltham, Massachusetts
A Radancy é a provedora líder de SaaS de aquisição de talentos. Como membro de nossa equipe de Gerenciamento de Produtos, você trabalhará em nossa plataforma escalável baseada em nuvem – do conceito ao lançamento. Você colaborará com equipes multifuncionais, apoiadas por especialistas globais do setor, para criar soluções de entrada no mercado que transformam a maneira como as empresas e os candidatos se conectam. Você terá suporte com recursos e ferramentas de última geração, capacitando-o a ir além e aprimorar sua experiência no fornecimento de produtos de última geração e alto impacto para algumas das marcas mais reconhecidas do mundo.
- Product Development
- Regular Full-Time
Perfil de sucesso
O que torna um Technical Product Owner bem-sucedido(a)? Confira as características que estamos procurando e veja se você tem a combinação certa.
- Comunicador Eficaz
- Orientado a dados
- Solucionador de problemas
- Especialista em Tecnologia
- Seja inspirado todos os dias por uma carreira gratificante em tecnologia.
- Vá além do possível, inovando continuamente e contribuindo com ideuas que melhoram nossa plataforma escalável e baseada em dados.
- Colabora com diversas equipes, de engenharia e dados a UX e muito mais, que oferecem suporte a você e à nossa tecnologia líder do setor.
- Impulsione nossa tecnologia e nossa empresa trazendo todo o seu eu autêntico para a Radancy, onde cada voz é valorizada.
“Em Gerenciamento de Produtos, você captará as necessidades de nossas partes interessadas e colaborará com um grande grupo de desenvolvedores para dar vida às nossas soluções de software. É muito gratificante ter facilidade de capturar essa visão.”
A Radancy é conhecida por nossa tecnologia líder do setor e estamos orgulhosos de sermos reconhecidos por ser um ótimo lugar para trabalhar e desenvolver sua carreira.
Best Places to Work in Atlanta
Best Large Places to Work in Atlanta
Best Large Places to Work in Boston
Best Large Places to Work in Chicago
Best Large Places to Work in Los Angeles
Best Large Places to Work in Miami
Best Places to Work in Miami
Best Large Places to Work in Washington, DC
Best Places to Work in Washington, DC
Best Company Leadership
Best Work-Life Balance
Best Companies to Work For
Best Company New York
Best Companies Sense of Belonging
Best Companies to Work for As Rated by the Women Who Work There
Best Places to Work
Best Companies for Ability to Telecommute
When the world throws technology challenges at us, we eat them up. And then we ask for more. Welcome to life on the Radancy technology team. Here, you’ll work on our scalable and evolving platform, continually drive innovation, and work on projects to support the recruitment needs for Fortune 100 clients. You'll be part of a fiercely collaborative technology team charged with creating digital solutions that are transforming the way employers and job seekers connect. That means developing next-generation applications and products for some of the most recognized brands in the world. And actively supporting our diverse suite of best-in-class technologies. All this in an environment that constantly challenges you to push beyond boundaries and enhance your expertise—with the support of a global team of industry experts. Sound like a fit for your talent and passion? Read on.
Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply for jobs unless they believe they meet every one of the qualifications in a job description. Our top priority is finding the best candidate for the job and if you are interested in the position, we would encourage you to apply, even if you don’t believe you meet every one of the qualifications below.
What does a great Technical Product Owner do?
- Use data to identify profitable opportunities and launch new products and features that contribute to global roadmap and the needs of the recruitment marketing industry.
- Work closely with the product management team to analyze data, write detailed and actionable product requirements, user stories and acceptance criteria.
- Translate product features into detailed technical specifications suitable for software engineers to implement
- Work with tech leads and software engineers to define and document technical requirements and technical direction
- Define measurable, actionable KPIs to drive adoption and user engagement
- Conduct usability tests, data analytics and user insights.
- Create, maintain and organize the product backlog into incremental releases. Drive acceptance testing.
- Lead and participate in all agile ceremonies.
- Maintain a refined and evolving product backlog that drives both near term iterative optimizations and innovation
- Coordinate with other product owners/managers to identify integration points across the suite of offerings while ensuring coherence of product and releases.
- Document product capabilities, project progress, and release notes.
- Deliver the iteration, present the feature, and sell the product.
Requirements for consideration
- BS degree in engineering or computer science, or equivalent experience
- 1-3 years of minimum experience as a Product Owner in an Agile environment, ideally in the SaaS product space
- Experience in data analysis and tools like SQL
- Experience with data analytics, visualization and monitoring systems like Tableau, Prometheus and Grafana
- Strong writing, communication and presentation skills
- Experience with a geographically distributed development team; analytical and data-driven, distilling complex workflows and systems into clear processes and decisions with cross-team impact
- Experience performing end-user interviews, leading requirements gathering sessions, and User Acceptance Testing
- Expert ability in hunting product opportunities, eliminating feature gaps, requirements gathering, story writing, data analysis, process analysis, testing implementation and change management
- Track record of successful product launches, and demonstrated ability to own the entire product lifecycle from initial idea and market exploration, through support and global rollout
- Naturally curious and inquisitive nature, and unrelenting desire to learn and master industry knowledge or product management skills
- JIRA or Rally experience is required
- Prior experience as a software engineer or tech a huge plus
Join the global leader in talent acquisition technologies that’s committed to finding new ways to leverage software, strategy and to enhance our clients’ employer brands – across every connection point. We’re looking for unconventional thinkers. Relentless collaborators. And ferocious innovators. Talented individuals who are ready to work towards solutions that transform the way employers and job seekers connect.
Remote within EU and Eastcoast US.
Salary Range: USD $100,000.00-$110,000.00*
*The above range is based on a wide array of factors unique to each candidate, including but not limited to skill set, years and depth of experience, certifications, and specific office location.
Radancy is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all qualified applicants regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We actively work to create an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive.