Software Engineer in Test
We're looking for a talented QA Engineer who is passionate about building quality software.
Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply for jobs unless they believe they meet every one of the qualifications in a job description. Our top priority is finding the best candidate for the job and if you are interested in the position, we would encourage you to apply, even if you don’t believe you meet every one of the qualifications below.
- Partner with Product Owners and developers to discuss and define requirements and acceptance criteria
- Work within Agile team on user stories planning, schedule and execution
- Design test cases and execute all types of testing (Functional, Smoke, Regression) on a variety of platforms. Analyze and report results.
- Prepare scenarios for QA Automation team
- Ensure that necessary documentation is maintained in an appropriate manner
- Track each aspect of quality assurance processes to make sure that the engineering team is producing a functioning software application with high quality.
- 2+ years hands-on experience in Web, Mobile, and API testing
- 2+ years hands-on experience with SQL queries
- Strong functional testing background, including defining test strategy, test planning, test case design, and execution.
- Experience working in Agile environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Be highly adaptable, self-starter, and have a great attention to details
- Experience with C# and xUnit is a big plus
- Bachelor's degree in related area (Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering) or an equivalent combination of education and experience
WHAT WE OFFER
• We operate based on a system of flat hierarchies, agility, transparency, and empowerment through our organization.
• Being part of a growing, motivated, open-minded, international team
• We are convinced that you know best when it comes to when and where you can work productively – therefore flexible working hours and the possibility to work up to 100% remotely is something we are proud to have.
• We value the (over-)hours of our employees and therefore don’t believe in all-in contracts.
• You receive the latest technology devices from us and you can choose between iOS and Windows
• We have exciting major customer projects but are still a startup at heart, which is reflected in our organizational culture.
• Regular team events (e.g., social events, skiing, hiking – as long as Covid-19 doesn't thwart our plans!)
• A fancy office space located at the Icon Tower (Vienna Central Train Station), right at the heart of the most livable city in the world.
• Social commitment is important to us, and therefore we recently introduced sharing days – you get 1 additional day off per quarter for social work.
• You get your birthday off (in addition to the statutory holiday entitlement)
Join the global leader in talent acquisition technologies that’s committed to finding new ways to leverage software, strategy and creative to enhance our clients’ employer brands – across every connection point. We’re looking for unconventional thinkers. Relentless collaborators. And ferocious innovators. Talented individuals who are ready to work towards solutions that transform the way employers and job seekers connect.
The gross minimum salary according to the collective agreement based on the Austrian law for this position is 2.854,- Euro. This includes full health insurance, occupational accident insurance, public pension scheme, and public unemployment insurance. Depending on your professional qualifications and previous experience, your salary could be significantly higher.
Radancy is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all qualified applicants regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We actively work to create an inclusive environment where all of our employees can thrive.
Best Places to Work
Best Company Leadership
Best Companies for Ability to Telecommute
Best Company Work-Life Balance
Best Companies to Work For
Best Company New York
Best Companies Sense of Belonging
Best Companies Work for As Rated by the Women Who Work There
Sluit je aan bij onze cultuur van innovatie en samenwerking.Lees Meer over Onze cultuur
De eerste stap naar een samenwerking met dé marktleider in talenttechnologie begint hier.Lees Meer over Wervingsproces
Onze vooruitstrevende cultuur en technologieën zijn gebouwd door onze samenwerkende en diverse talenten.Lees Meer over Diversiteit