Here, you'll be part of a fiercely collaborative technology team charged with creating digital solutions that are transforming the way employers and job seekers connect. That means contributing to high-traffic websites for a broad range of high-profile companies. Developing next-generation applications and products for some of the most recognized brands in the world. And actively supporting our diverse suite of best-in-class technologies. All this in an environment that constantly challenges you to push beyond boundaries and enhance your expertise—with the support of a global team of industry experts.
- Work with an Agile product team to implement product features and roll out new functionality.
- Utilize coding and design experience to develop robust web-client user interfaces which integrate with various server-side components and back-end systems.
- Translate prototypes and designs into clean, valid, launch-ready code.
- Explore new technologies, industry trends and technical innovation.
- Create Proof-of-Concepts using new technologies.
- Handle multiple project requirements and make appropriate technical decisions.
- Collaborate with product managers, designers, UX and software engineers to ensure design vision is maintained, final markup is standards-compliant, and UI deliverables are completed on time.
- Work with the quality assurance team to conduct usability and accessibility review for products and define usability requirements.
- Collaborate with UI colleagues regarding other front-end related considerations such as architecture, optimization and performance techniques.
- Stay current with emerging Internet technologies and trends; remain familiar with latest best practices; and engage in ongoing professional development activities.
- 5 years FT experience with current web development technologies OR Bachelor’s degree plus 3 years FT work experience with current web development technologies.
- Proficiency with current client-side web development technologies such as HTML5, SASS, and various JS frameworks.
- Proficiency with latest Angular.
- Proficiency with latest Angular Material and Material Design.
- Proficiency with ASP.Net MVC and Razor.
- Proficiency with front-end unit testing tools such as Karma, Jasmine and Mocha.
- Proficiency in progressive enhancement and responsive web development.
- Proficiency in implementing Section 508 and ADA compliancy standards as well as related accessibility considerations.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning and peer review development tools such as Stash or .
- Ability to work efficiently/effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Good communication skills.
Nice to have
- Experience with development “build” tools such as Gulp or .
- Exposure to package versioning strategies and package managers such as Bower or NPM.
- Exposure to UI composition architecture in a microservice environment.
- Experience with Docker.
- Experience in Agile Scrum Environment.
Join the global leader in talent acquisition technologies that’s committed to finding new ways to leverage software, strategy and creative to enhance our clients’ employer brands – across every connection point. We’re looking for unconventional thinkers. Relentless collaborators. And ferocious innovators. Talented individuals who are ready to work towards solutions that transform the way employers and job seekers connect.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Make A Global Impact
Check out how we're giving back.Learn More about how we Make A Global Impact
You have not recently viewed any jobs.