You are a forward-thinking Database Administrator with the ability to rapidly troubleshoot complex technical problems under pressure. You have a deep knowledge of database concepts and can implement scalable solutions. Your intellectual curiosity leads you to continually learn about the latest database technology. You have excellent communication skills and enjoy working collaboratively with others.
Why Join Us?
We are positioned for exponential growth both as an industry as well as a company. Getting in at this stage means that you get to help further mold the company culture and product vision. This is a rare opportunity to help build a large-scale platform that will impact millions of people around the world. The market is ripe for disruption and there's no doubt that whoever cracks the puzzle will win the market. Truly high-performing teams are hard to come by; joining us gives you an opportunity to collaborate with, learn from, and grow together with a diverse and successful tech team that has a track record of building transformational products. Hard work is recognized, and individuality embraced. You’ll have an entrepreneurial path of progression as your professional development will be designed to suit you.
Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply for jobs unless they believe they meet every one of the qualifications in a job description. Our top priority is finding the best candidate for the job and if you are interested in the position, we would encourage you to apply, even if you don’t believe you meet every one of the qualifications below.
- Design resilient, scalable database system architectures that facilitate company project goals and deliverables
- Devise strategies to streamline existing processes and procedures used for both day to day and long-term support
- Orchestrate best practices for database security controls and data governance
- Provide best practice recommendations and guidance via code reviews to other members of the team
- Develop automation frameworks to reliably support large database implementations
- Design, coordinate, and execute data migrations between systems
- Bachelors’ Degree or equivalent experience; Certifications preferred
- At least 7 years of Microsoft SQL Server database administration experience
- Strong analytical skills for problem resolution and extensive knowledge of database performance tuning, clustering, replication, backups, and log shipping
- Experience working with Availability Groups and Familiar with Distributed Availability Groups
- Scripting experience with either PowerShell or Python
- Comfortable working in both Windows and Linux environments
- Possess excellent communication skills and maintain strong team relationships
- Willing to work in a 24x7 environment (on call rotation)
- Work with Visual Studio and Data tools to maintain Database projects
- Experience working with Git for version control
- Experience with build automation tools: Bamboo, Jenkins, or GitLab
- Maintain backup/recovery processes and maintenance to ensure recovery timelines are met
- Good Understanding of database instance maintenance tasks (i.e. DB Integrity Checks, Index Maintenance, etc.) and how to resolve
- Additional desired skills:
- MongoDb and Postgres database management
- Database schema versioning tools: Liquibase
- Configuration management tools: Ansible, Puppet or Chef
- AWS experience: Dynamo, RDS, Aurora, etc
Join the global leader in talent acquisition technologies that’s committed to finding new ways to leverage software, strategy and creative to enhance our clients’ employer brands – across every connection point. We’re looking for unconventional thinkers. Relentless collaborators. And ferocious innovators. Talented individuals who are ready to work towards solutions that transform the way employers and job seekers connect.
Radancy is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all qualified applicants regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We actively work to create an inclusive environment where all of our employees can thrive.
Make A Global Impact
Check out how we're giving back.Learn More about how we Make A Global Impact
You have not recently viewed any jobs.