The Radancy Programmatic Product and Engineering team is seeking a proven DevOps Engineer that is motivated by increasing team efficiency, energizing teams, and overall getting things done.
When the world throws technology challenges at us, we eat them up. And then we ask for more. Welcome to life on the Programmatic Product and Engineering team. Here, you’ll work on our scalable, evolving platform and face tremendous software challenges impacting our Fortune 100 clients. You'll be part of a collaborative product, data science, and engineering team charged with creating ad tech solutions that are transforming the way employers and job seekers connect. Sound like a fit for your talent and passion? Read on.
What does a great DevOps Engineer do?
- Management of the AWS infrastructure
- Set up of new services, instances
- modify / improve existing services
- Monitor and keep services healthy
- Providing technical support for all aspects of the AWS infrastructure
- Work with app developers to provide guidance and best practices to match application layer with infrastructure layer
- Assessment and implementation of new AWS technologies.
- Providing long-term perspective on the relationship of the selected infrastructure to business opportunities and goals to management.
- Administer and manage continuous integration capabilities provided through TeamCity.
Requirements for consideration
- Excellent and proven knowledge of the AWS infrastructure - including but not limited to:
- Route 53, VPC, ELB
- EC2, EB, Lambda
- S3, EFS, EBS
- RDS, Redshift
- ALB, ECS, ASG
- Kineses ( + analytics), Firehose, Kafka, EKS
- Excellent and proven knowledge of shell programming
- Excellent and proven knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes
- Proven knowledge of TeamCity
- Proven knowledge of a scripting language such as Python, Go
- Knowledge of the following technologies is a bonus:
- Postgres / SQL
- Apache Flink
- Proficiency in Git, Bitbucket and JIRA are a plus
- 4+ years working in a production environment a plus
Flexible Location (Remote Hubs):
Berlin, Germany | Lisbon, Portugal | London, England | Paris, France | USA
radancy is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all qualified applicants regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We actively work to create an inclusive environment where all of our employees can thrive.
Work In United States
Check out where you could be working.View Map of This Location
You have not recently viewed any jobs.
- Senior Back End Developer New York, New York, Hamburg, Toronto, Ontario, Paris, Île-de-France Region
- Support Engineer Atlanta, Georgia, Germantown, Wisconsin, New York, New York
- Support Engineer Atlanta, Georgia, Chicago, Illinois, New York, New York