Technical Project Manager
New York, New York
When the world throws technology challenges at us, we eat them up. And then we ask for more. Welcome to life on the Radancy Global Customer Support team. Here, you’ll work on our scalable, evolving platform, face tremendous software challenges, and work on projects for Fortune 100 clients. You'll be part of a fiercely collaborative technology team charged with creating digital solutions that are transforming the way employers and job seekers connect. That means contributing to high-traffic websites for a broad range of high-profile companies. Developing next-generation applications and products for some of the most recognized brands in the world. And actively supporting our diverse suite of best-in-class technologies. All this in an environment that constantly challenges you to push beyond boundaries and enhance your expertise—with the support of a global team of industry experts. Sound like a fit for your talent and passion? Read on.
- Full Time
- Level: Entry
- Travel: No
What makes a successful Product Development team member at Radancy?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Effective Communicator
- Technologically savvy
You have a track record of managingtechnical projects through the full lifecycle and a thorough understanding of corporate IT infrastructure and support. You’re a motivated, self-starter who can power through ambiguity and work independently to achieve results. You’re a collaborative team player who rolls up their sleeves, responds quickly and decisively, is flexible and open to change, and productively work with the team to achieve company objectives.
Why Join Us?
- An entrepreneurial path of progression. Hard work is recognized, and individuality is embraced. Your path of progression will be designed to suit you.
- We are positioned for exponential growth both as an industry as well as a company. Getting in at this stage means that you get to help further mold the company culture and product vision.
- A chance to build something revolutionary. This is a rare opportunity for you to build a large-scale platform that will impact millions of people around the world. The market is ripe for disruption and there's no doubt that whoever cracks the puzzle will win the market.
- Quality of the team. Truly high-performing teams are hard to come by; joining us gives you an opportunity to collaborate with, learn from, and grow together with like-minded, successful tech veterans who have a track record of building and supporting transformational products.
About the job:
- Project management of assigned projects for Corporate IT (may include networking, infrastructure, end user operations, security and risk management, and other subject matter areas)
- Lead the definition, planning, implementation, and closure phases for each project
- Manage the project plan, tasks, and communication with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Maintain and update all project plan documentation, from initiation through execution to close-out
- Accurately identify and mitigate project risks; forecast development timelines and budget accordingly
- Facilitate communication among team members via regular team meetings
- Participate in and facilitate technical related Roadmap meetings to update colleagues on project status, issues and solutions
- Contribute ideas for future evolution of IT to improve processes, solutions, and service delivery for our colleagues
Requirements for consideration:
- Bachelor’s degree in an IT-related field or equivalent corporate IT work experience
- Minimum 2 years of experience managing IT or technical projects
- Demonstrates experience creating factual, concise, and client-oriented verbal and written communications
- Ability to analyze, make decisions, prioritize, assess, and mitigate risk
- Uses data to guide strategic business decisions that align with company goals, objectives, and initiatives
- Comfortable with a complex and changing product offering
- Must be highly skilled in Microsoft Office Suite (including Teams and SharePoint) and Jira. Experience with Smartsheet, and other business applications a plus.
What’s on offer:
- A comprehensive suite of benefits to promote health and financial security for you and your family
- Generous paid time off
- Fun team and company outings
- Skills training and knowledge share webinars
- Write-for-Us and Ideas-First Employee Programs
- Supportive workplace culture and much more...
Radancy is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all qualified applicants regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We actively work to create an inclusive environment where all of our employees can thrive.
Work In New York
Check out where you could be working.View map of This Location
You have not recently viewed any jobs.