Director of Strategic Partnerships
The Radancy Partnerships team is passionate about delivering software platform growth and market share expansion into new markets through strategic partnerships. Radancy partners with industry leaders to deliver job seekers a seamless experience, from the first message to the last apply click. We partner with providers across the HR landscape to deliver tailored solutions that solve business-critical recruiting and talent challenges.
As the Director of Strategic Partnerships, you will establish and manage meaningful partnerships for our software platform across the business globally. You will build and lead a strategic partnerships team and partner closely with product, engineering, product marketing, legal, and executive leadership to implement partner deals aligned with Radancy’s critical initiatives.
The work we create for our clients is so much more than websites, strategy, or media. It is leveraging the connected intelligence of our unified platform to deliver creative and technology solutions that are tailored specifically to their needs and designed to solve their greatest challenges. Join us!
Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply for jobs unless they believe they meet every one of the qualifications in a job description. Our top priority is finding the best candidate for the job and if you are interested in the position, we would encourage you to apply, even if you don’t believe you meet every one of the qualifications below.
- Drive growth through partnerships with Radancy’s software platform. Our platform consists of Career Site, CRM, Employee Referrals and Programmatic AdTech.
- Partner with organizations within the following categories, but not limited to:
- Human Capital Management (HCM)
- Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Recruitment Processing Organization (RPO)
- HR Technology (point solutions, AI, etc.)
- Programmatic AdTech and Media
- Develop processes in support of the identification, engagement, and development of strategic partnerships that align with Radancy’s objectives. Foster partnerships to establish strategic relationships, advance growth, and manage day-to-day logistics.
- Serve as subject matter expert on existing and potential partners and marketplace landscape.
- Analyze and track key metrics to identify trends and highlight customer needs.
- Collaborate across Radancy departments to structure and execute business initiatives, lead analysis, and develop and communicate final recommendations for growing partner relationships. You will partner closely with product marketing, product
- support, engineering and development, digital strategy, account service, and executive leadership.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of proven success in leading key strategic product partnerships in technology, media, or similar industries.
- Fundamental understanding of HR technology and software landscape.
- Ability to interpret and analyze data to inform go-to-market strategies.
- Strong marketplace knowledge and experience building and cultivating relationships within the HR Tech industry.
- Proven track record using method-driven approaches to drive results through partnerships and grow existing business.
- Ability to articulate the value of solutions to partners and to leverage this to drive maximum revenue opportunity.
- Experience building strong relationships at all levels of both partner/customer organizations.
Radancy is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all qualified applicants regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We actively work to create an inclusive environment where all of our employees can thrive.
Make A Global Impact
Check out how we're giving back.Learn More about how we Make A Global Impact
You have not recently viewed any jobs.