As an Account Coordinator, you’ll assist in the flawless day-to-day implementation of marketing plans for some of the most recognized brands in the world. The Account Coordinator is responsible for ensuring timeliness and accuracy in the quality of work that is delivered to his/her clients through effective project management and task completion.
- Partner with the Account Executive, Account Director and delivery teams to manage all tasks and deliverables aimed at achieving client goals
- Manage the day-to-day implementation of our client’s media plans to include placement and performance tracking
- Perform order entry for client invoicing, media procurement and project initiation
- Perform client activity and other custom reporting as necessary
- Ensure internal and client meetings are scheduled, productive, and documented for future reference
- 1+ years of digital or online advertising industry experience preferred.
- Strong interpersonal, customer service, organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional communication skills (both written and verbal) and openness to providing feedback to help iterate the business.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and media tracking technologies preferred.
- Knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint and other MS Office tools.
Radancy is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all qualified applicants regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We actively work to create an inclusive environment where all of our employees can thrive.