Project Manager, Media Partnership
London, United Kingdom; Germany; Paris, France; NetherlandsApply
The Project Manager of Media Partnerships will be responsible for publisher management, program development, and internal collaboration across Radancy's capabilities to achieve client and business objectives.
You are a creative thinker who has the ability to engage, educate and inform account teams and clients with respect to media technology solutions. You will work in close partnership with Radancy’s account and media trading teams to help drive our client’s success.
Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply for jobs unless they believe they meet every one of the qualifications in a job description. Our top priority is finding the best candidate for the job and if you are interested in the position, we would encourage you to apply, even if you don’t believe you meet every one of the qualifications below.
- Manage a book of business comprised of standard partner integrations (~20) and maintain strong direct relationships with key individuals
- Lead full, partner life-cycle from onboarding, integration, issue resolution to the growth stage
- Develop and maintain a communication cadence based on partner needs
- Daily, weekly calls, and QBRs to review status of performance, cost reporting, troubleshooting
- Conduct program operational tasks, daily performance monitoring, and custom report creation, as well as, updating program documentation for all (both internal and external parties)
- Leverage and help iterate the Publisher Data Center to create, analyze, and track metrics to assess marketplace effectiveness
- Identify trends, highlight challenges, and provide recommendations/improvements to the program
- Support VP with new, global partner acquisition by collaborating with Radancy offices to coordinate onboarding discussions and facilitate the flow of communication to all parties
- Successfully communicate with the Media Trading team to ensure optimal campaign configuration for maximizing partner performance and customer ROI
- Work closely with the Product team to ensure seamless integration and rollout of new features to partners
- Coordinate with the Radancy Finance team on partner invoice processing, including the investigation into potential issues and dispute resolution
- 3-5+ years of experience working in programmatic media, product strategy, digital marketing, or equivalentExperience in working with job boards, programmatic job platforms, ad exchanges, aggregators, ad servers, and other optimization platforms
- Proven track record of growing accounts by forging a strong relationship with clients and/or client teams, understanding their objectives and recommending best strategies
- Fluent in English plus German or French languages
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Work In London
Check out where you could be working.View map of This Location
You have not recently viewed any jobs.