London, United KingdomApply
The Client Strategist is responsible for offering strategic input and support to client accounts, resulting in clear account direction. The Client Strategist will drive conversations with clients to focus on both long and short-term strategies that position Radancy as a key partner in achieving their recruitment objectives. The Client Strategist will be able to lead client conversations that relate to and include all media channels and metrics, digital and socialsolutions, creative and studio, Career Sites, software productsand employer branding.
Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply for jobs unless they believe they meet every one of the qualifications in a job description. Our top priority is finding the best candidate for the job and if you are interested in the position, we would encourage you to apply, even if you don’t believe you meet every one of the qualifications below.
- Key relationship holder at a senior level of client organisation across key clients in team portfolio.
- Drive long and short-term strategies with our clients.
- Take a commercial perspective of the client account with the ability to offer strategic direction and find suitable solutions.
- Drive the strategy and briefing phase of all client projects.
- Talk knowledgeably about and provide attraction solutions utilising all Radancy’s products and services.
- Oversee the delivery of a wide range of projects which could include media plans, marketing collateral and digital/social content.
- Proactively assessing potential growth opportunities, even when these are not immediately apparent.
- The effective management of difficult clients/client situations with resolutions outworked.
- Providing a role model for team members and mentoring/coaching Account Managers/Executives as appropriate.
- Ownership of financial performance of individual client accounts-budgeting, forecasting, reporting and pipeline
- Performance management of Account Director and/or Account Manager
- Proven experience within client service environment -advertising/marketing or communications background.
- Proven experience, knowledge and understanding of the full media landscape, both online and offline (eg all channels including social, search, programmatic, job boards, audio, OOH)
- Ability to demonstrate delivery of attraction solutions within the full media landscape (as detailed in point above)
- Thorough knowledge of the recruitment marketplace and all market channels
- A good working knowledge of general business principles
- Ability to work with designated and virtual teams
- Ability to advise clients on long and short term strategies
- Thorough knowledge of human resources practices
- Proven working knowledge of brand conceptualisation and development
- The ability to build strong relationships
- The ability to lead the team and influence others
- Knowledge of working on Global/European clients desirable
- The ability to forge long lasting client relationships
- Strong commercial acumen
- Presentation skills - both creation and delivery
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
Radancy is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all qualified applicants regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We actively work to create an inclusive environment where all of our employees can thrive.
Work In London
Check out where you could be working.View map of This Location
You have not recently viewed any jobs.