Purpose of Position
This role will work closely with your assigned clients to identify their needs and/or challenges and recommend targeted solutions that incorporate appropriate Radancy digital products and services. This person would be a hands-on, strategic leader responsible for partnering with senior level clients. The ability to grow revenue on assigned client base is key.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Diversifying and grow assigned accounts to ensure client retention
- Act as the primary point of contact for assigned clients; escalate, track and solve client issues
- Develop and maintain strong active relationships with key client stakeholders
- Develop proposals and campaign strategies that tie tightly with each client’s resourcing plans
- Oversee and/or deliver a wide range of projects which could include media plans, marketing collateral and digital/social content
- Drive established goals across relevant KPIs and balance business yield focused with client desired metrics.
- Identify opportunities for performance improvement and upsell.
- Actively encourage development of team members through individual’s direct coach/Manager
- Working alongside the Client Partner and Sales Director assessing the suitability of potential new business for inclusion in team portfolio and proactively suggesting potential target clients.
- Financial Management – budgeting, forecasting, reporting and pipeline
- Performance management of Account Manager
Skills & Requirements:
- Proven experience within client service environment - advertising/marketing or communications background
- Proven experience, knowledge and understanding of the full media landscape, both online and offline (eg. all channels including social, search, programmatic, job boards, audio, OOH)
- Ability to demonstrate delivery of attraction solutions within the full media landscape (as detailed in point above)
- Thorough knowledge of the recruitment marketplace and all media channels
- Ability to work with designated and virtual teams
- Thorough knowledge of human resources practices
- Demonstrable commercial acumen
- Presentation skills - both creation and delivery
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Proven working knowledge of brand conceptualisation and development
- The ability to build strong relationships
- The ability to lead a team and influence others
- Knowledge of working on Global/European clients is desirable