Programmatic Media Financial Analyst
Ready to bring your accounting and finance skills to a place with more balance and stability? Join us at Radancy and help move our entire organization forward. As the global leader in talent technology, we’re changing the way that companies and candidates connect. Your work will fuel our innovation and touch every aspect of our work for clients that include some of the world’s largest brands – from health care to government to retail to technology and everything in between. Sound good? Let’s connect.
- Full Time
- Travel: No
What makes a successful Accounting and Finance at Radancy?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Effective Communicator
- Organizational Skills
- Detailed Oriented
- Technologically savvy
Looking for a stable and professionally rewarding role in finance? As part of our Accounting and Finance team you'll develop your skills and enjoy work-life balance. As the global leader in talent acquisition technologies, we're committed to finding new ways to leverage software, strategy and creative to enhance our clients' employer brands. Over the past 10 years - from healthcare to government to retail to technology and everything in between - we've revolutionized the way companies and candidates connect.
Media Relationship Management
- Build and manage daily working relationships with media vendors
- Help respond to various media queries
- Work on the resolution of disputed media invoice discrepancies (negotiate settlement when necessary)
Order Entry and Billing
- Perform weekly/monthly customer billing reconciliations, act on discrepancies, collaborate with campaign management and Account Services teams to resolve
- Submit cost/revenue breakout + contract to Finance to generate I/O
- Track, compile, and validate actual reporting impressions, click and fee, and media spend against media invoices
- Accounting research for billing discrepancies/account reconciliation
- Internal Account Team interaction on billing questions
- Intercompany billing - communicate with other offices and staff as needed
- Run ad-hoc reported as requested by Account Services summarizing billing activity
- Pull cost reports from publisher dashboards and scheduled reports
- Work with AP to ensure all invoices are entered timely without any disputes
- Reconciliation of invoices to purchase orders
- Resolve customer credits, tracking issues, etc.. with media vendors
- Support Accounts Payables with other reconciliation efforts and process improvements or enhancements
- Create and analyze reports to determine key areas for process improvement
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum 2 years experience with Accounts Payable and Purchase Order reconciliations
- Experience with media search campaign managements tools (preferred, but not required)
- Experience with DoubleClick (preferred, but not required)
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Access
- Previous experience in Order Entry and Billing (preferred, but not required)
Characteristics of Success
- Strong analytical skills: ability to gather, analyze, summarize and present data
- Pays attention to detail. Approaches work in a meticulous and thorough manner. Is able to complete tasks in a timely manner
- Customer service focus
- Ability to work as a team and independently
- Ability to work with various levels of management
- Strong communication skills
- Highly organized
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment and shift priorities quickly
Join the global leader in talent acquisition technologies that’s committed to finding new ways to leverage software, strategy and creative to enhance our clients’ employer brands – across every connection point. We’re looking for unconventional thinkers. Relentless collaborators. And ferocious innovators. Talented individuals who are ready to work towards solutions that transform the way employers and job seekers connect.
Radancy is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all qualified applicants regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We actively work to create an inclusive environment where all of our employees can thrive.
Work In Germantown
Check out where you could be working.View map of This Location
You have not recently viewed any jobs.