IT Support Technician
Our Information Technology team is behind the digital solutions that are transforming the way companies and candidates connect. When you join the talent technology leader, your work will power everything from our unified platform and intelligent career sites to our next-gen apps, servers and global networks. Tools and tech? We’ve got everything you need to help your colleagues and our customers implement effective and secure solutions. Sound good? Let’s connect.
- Full Time
- Level: Junior / Senior
- Travel: As Needed
What makes a successful Information Technology team member at Radancy?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Effective Communicator
- Organizational Skills
As an IT Desktop Support Technician, you will provide technical support services, including support for desktops, laptops, and file/print servers. You will be a cross-department resource with advanced technical expertise and exceptional customer service management skills. You will work with advanced issues in Windows, OSX, and desktop support.
The IT Desktop Support Technician will also function as the face to the end-user on an everyday basis and will be called upon to take ownership of end user needs and services. Represent the company IT organization in a professional manner, and report regularly to direct manager.
- Research, resolve, and respond to all customer issues and inquiries received via phone, email, or in person in accordance with current standards and procedures.
- Configure and deploy workstations (Mac & PC) for new and existing users.
- Troubleshoot workstation hardware and software problems. Perform hardware repairs when needed.
- Maintain asset inventory of equipment for site (PCs, printers, servers, etc.).
- Share job responsibilities and knowledge within the Team.
- Develop basic research skills for current and emerging trends in the computer industry and be able to apply them to the business needs.
- Answer limited number of support desk phone calls
- Experience configuring and supporting Windows and Mac computers.
- Demonstrated experience with PC configurations and the installation/maintenance of desktop applications.
- Works under general supervision
- Has knowledge of the field’s commonly used concepts, practices, processes, and procedures
- Resolves problems/issues that are less complex in nature
- Communication: consistently demonstrates solid written and verbal communication skills
- Decision making: makes routine decisions of basic complexity with a focus on service excellence
- Discretion: Able to exhibit basic judgement and resolve low-level conflicts with limited assistance
- Independent thinking: relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job
- Completes basic analysis in completing assignments and deliverables
- Experience with remote support solutions.
- Experience with Microsoft Office 365 a plus
- Experience with MDM to manage computers and mobile devices
Compliance and Management of Risk
- Understands and adheres to policies, procedures, regulations and laws for the department and the organization to protect the assets and reputation of Radancy.
- Report concerns or violations to appropriate persons or area (management, HR, security, etc.).
Join the global leader in talent acquisition technologies that’s committed to finding new ways to leverage software, strategy and creative to enhance our clients’ employer brands – across every connection point. We’re looking for unconventional thinkers. Relentless collaborators. And ferocious innovators. Talented individuals who are ready to work towards solutions that transform the way employers and job seekers connect.
Radancy is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all qualified applicants regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We actively work to create an inclusive environment where all of our employees can thrive.
Work In Germantown
Check out where you could be working.View map of This Location
You have not recently viewed any jobs.