Accounts Receivable Specialist
Looking for a stable and professionally rewarding role in finance? As part of our Accounting and Finance team you’ll gain exposure to a variety of tasks to develop your skills, and work in an organizationally flat, casual environment that prides itself on work-life balance. As the global leader in talent acquisition technologies, we’re committed to finding new ways to leverage software, strategy and creative to enhance our clients’ employer brands. Over the past 10 years – from healthcare to government to retail to technology and everything in between – we’ve revolutionized the way companies and candidates connect.
You will manage the Accounts Receivables of Radancy as assigned by the manager through monitoring and collecting on delinquent customer accounts to increase the overall profitability of the company. Work with the field offices to resolve disputes, unapplied cash, and other issues. Accept ownership and be 100% accountable for the activity within your portfolio and the actions taken with regard to your portfolio.
- Prevent losses by monitoring customer account balances; communicating payment requirements to clients; notifying customer with exceeded balances; suspending service of high-risk accounts and making the decision to place an account on credit hold to temporarily prevent further activity.
- Control delinquent balances by preparing/mailing/faxing/emailing past due notices, strategic letters and invoice copies; suspending service to past-due accounts.
- Collect delinquent accounts by locating and contacting customers; enforce payment terms and schedules, establish temporary payment arrangements only when absolutely necessary.
- Coordinate monthly calls to the field offices for follow up
- Minimize losses by referring uncollectible accounts to Pre 3rd Party team.
- Uncover fraud by monitoring suspicious account activities and reporting them to management and the credit team.
- Support legal action by collecting, analyzing, and documenting collection activity and client information in the collection system.
- Strive to hit the aggressive goals set by management including managing sufficient call volume.
- Constantly strive to enhance the credit and collection efforts of Monster Worldwide; work to improve processes and create efficiencies, sharing with the entire team methods of best practices.
- Writing off appropriate accounts – input the information and forward any backup to the lead/supervisor for final approval
- Outsourcing accounts as needed
- Developing payment plans for various accounts
- Offering settlements to clients, as deemed necessary
- Minimum of a high school diploma required, Associates degree or higher beneficial
- Minimum of 2 years of collections experience preferably in business to business collections, including various methods of skip tracing via the internet.
- Proficient computer skills, especially with Microsoft Office products, including Excel, Word, and Outlook. Experience in using Oracle and GetPaid software or another automated queuing system beneficial.
- Comprehensive knowledge of collection strategies and effective telephone techniques.
- Professional demeanor and ability to provide excellent customer service, especially in problem resolution situations.
- Strong communication skills. Able to effectively manage confrontational collection calls in a controlled and courteous manner. Speaks clearly and effectively in a professional manner both verbally and in writing.
- Demonstrates persistence. Strives to improve skills and achieve goals despite setbacks, obstacles.
- Maintains focus on accomplishing desired results and meeting department goals.
- Has effective organizational skills. Ability to meet deadlines and set priorities.
Join the global leader in talent acquisition technologies that’s committed to finding new ways to leverage software, strategy and creative to enhance our clients’ employer brands – across every connection point. We’re looking for unconventional thinkers. Relentless collaborators. And ferocious innovators. Talented individuals who are ready to work towards solutions that transform the way employers and job seekers connect.
Radancy is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all qualified applicants regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We actively work to create an inclusive environment where all of our employees can thrive.
Work In Germantown
Check out where you could be working.View map of This Location
You have not recently viewed any jobs.