Do you love data? Does the idea of analyzing advertising campaigns excite you? If you’re an independent thinker who loves a good challenge, see what’s waiting for you in our latest Metrics Analyst role.
Join us and be part of a team that is driving the future of marketing. As a Metrics Analyst, you will be responsible for extracting, transforming and aggregating data from various systems to meet the needs of the Metrics team. You will work with data from third-party ad servers, web analytics platforms, social media platforms, search engines, proprietary data warehouses and various other sources. If you’re an Excel geek and if V lookups, array formulas, named ranges, nested functions, web queries and pivot tables are part of your vocabulary, then this position may be the perfect fit!
Here at Radancy we create objective based campaigns that stay on-target and provide value to the end user – ultimately delivering positive outcomes and rich insights to our clients with sophisticated measures that limit inefficiency and waste.
What does a great Metrics Analyst do?
Responsible for data structure and ongoing analysis of a set group of clients. It’s all about working with your team to set strong foundations which enable the data to be turned into a story which outlines learnings and actions. It usually requires a strong background in website analytics, digital marketing, social media marketing, business intelligence tools and internet technologies.
- Structures and analyzes advertising campaigns, highlighting campaign strengths and weaknesses, performance, trends and external influencers. This includes recommendations on optimization for campaigns in progress, maximizing media effectiveness and return on investment.
- Generates and checks monthly or quarterly reporting outputs.
- Provides technical expertise to identify and resolve any issues with campaign tracking and/or reporting.
- Assists with monthly or quarterly client presentations to review reporting and provide recommendations which improve effectiveness of media.
- Data Management:
- Define data output formats and export data from several internal and external sources
- Robust checking and QA schedule
- Clean or augment data as needed
- Aggregate data based on defined criteria
- Create template or custom reports based on client needs
- Ensuring the completeness and accuracy of all data
- Author/contribute to periodic whitepapers or case studies.
Requirements for consideration
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2-3 years of internet advertising experience with strong knowledge of search marketing and online advertising.
- Experience with a variety of primary analytic platforms, including Google Analytics, DoubleClick Digital Marketing (formerly DoubleClick For Advertisers), Google AdWords, YouTube Analytics, Facebook Insights, and Twitter Analytics.
- Expert user of Microsoft Excel and Access. Experience with designing, configuring, automating custom reports in both programs.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Extremely detail-oriented and organized with a high level of commitment and follow-through.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- A motivated self-starter who can work both autonomously and collaboratively.
Join the global leader in talent acquisition technologies that’s committed to finding new ways to leverage software, strategy and creative to enhance our clients’ employer brands – across every connection point. We’re looking for unconventional thinkers. Relentless collaborators. And ferocious innovators. Talented individuals who are ready to work towards solutions that transform the way employers and job seekers connect.
Radancy is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all qualified applicants regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We actively work to create an inclusive environment where all of our employees can thrive.