Chicago, Illinois; Glendale, California; San Francisco, California
Want to drive media for the most recognized brands in the world? Join Radancy’s Media and Analytics team and you’ll develop, manage and analyze integrated digital media campaigns for the Fortune 100. As the talent technology leader, we’re changing the way companies and candidates connect through a wide range of powerful innovations including Programmatic AdTech and massive benchmark data. This is your opportunity to bridge the gap between data and meaning. Sound good? Let’s connect.
- Full Time
- Level: Mid-level
- Travel: Minimal (if any)
What makes a successful Media & Analytics specialist at Radancy?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
How did a health system revamp its image and grow a talent base in a matter of months? Where will a global company’s workforce be a year from now? At Radancy, we ask ourselves important questions to find the big story behind the data. We’re a robust team of analysts, problem solvers, learners and idea-churners working to solve complex problems for our clients.
And we’re always looking for talented people to support our mission. If you’re an independent thinker who loves a good challenge, see what’s waiting for you in our latest Metrics Analyst role.
Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply for jobs unless they believe they meet every one of the qualifications in a job description. Our top priority is finding the best candidate for the job and if you are interested in the position, we would encourage you to apply, even if you don’t believe you meet every one of the qualifications below.
What does a great Metrics Analyst do?
Responsible for data structure and ongoing analysis of a set group of clients. It’s all about working with your team to set strong foundations which enable the data to be turned into a story which outlines learnings and actions. It usually requires a background in website analytics, digital marketing, social media marketing, business intelligence tools and internet technologies.
- Implement online media campaigns for clients through the company’s third party ad server and proprietary systems in a timely manner.
- Provide technical expertise to identify and resolve any issues with campaign tracking and/or reporting.
- Leads QA by identifying and troubleshooting creative, ad tags and floodlight tag issues to ensure all launched campaigns continue to track and serve correctly
- Structures and analyzes advertising campaigns, highlighting campaign strengths and weaknesses, performance, trends and external influencers.
- Acts as technical Subject Matter Expert on reporting platform, campaign/reporting methodologies and third party tracking knowledge to support internal teams.
- Liaison with vendor partners for implementation and data accuracy purposes.
- Assists internal teams with monthly or quarterly client presentations. This includes:
- Recommendations on optimization for campaigns in progress, maximizing media effectiveness and return on investment.
- Provides supplemental reporting and analysis as applicable.
- Clean or augmenting data as needed.
- Ensuring the completeness and accuracy of all data.
Requirements for consideration
- Bachelor’s Degree (Engineering, Computer Science, Math, Economics, Statistics, or Advertising is a plus)
- 1-2 years of internet advertising experience with strong knowledge of digital marketing and online advertising. Previous advertising agency experience is a plus.
- Experience with a variety of primary analytic platforms, including Google Analytics 360, Campaign Manager (formerly DoubleClick), Google Ads. Certifications are a plus.
- Expert user of Microsoft Excel and Access. Experience with designing, configuring, automating custom reports in both programs.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with both internal teams and external partners.
- Extremely detail-oriented and organized with a high level of commitment and follow-through.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- A motivated self-starter who can work both autonomously and collaboratively.
Join the global leader in talent acquisition technologies that’s committed to finding new ways to leverage software, strategy and creative to enhance our clients’ employer brands – across every connection point. We’re looking for unconventional thinkers. Relentless collaborators. And ferocious innovators. Talented individuals who are ready to work towards solutions that transform the way employers and job seekers connect.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Work In Chicago
Check out where you could be working.View map of This Location
You have not recently viewed any jobs.