Director Client Development
As the Director, Client Development, you’ll partner with teams to provide strategic insight to clients’ multi-faceted digital strategies to identify and drive organic growth, fostering innovation that delivers on our clients’ business goals. And you’ll constantly push the limits of talent acquisition to change the way companies and candidates connect.
What does a great Director of Client Development do?
- Manage a team of 3-5 Client Strategists
- Ensure adherence to Account Management SOPs and ongoing management and attainment of Account Plans
- Oversee the team books of business, and re-align resources as necessary
- With direction from RVP, partner with Client Strategists in making hiring decisions for Account Directors and Account Executives.
- Monitor team performance and give guidance when needed, to include formal performance reviews
- Manage accounts’ financial aspects (budgets, forecasting contracts, fees etc.) in coordination with operations manager and RVP.
- Serve as a point of escalation for internal teams and departments
- Foster senior-level relationships with select clients and regularly communicate to ensure satisfaction
Requirements for Consideration:
- 7-10+ years in an Account Management leadership position with direct reports.
- Leader with demonstrated skills in fostering a positive team environment through collaboration, conflict-resolution and diplomacy.
- Ability to retain and drive business growth through the development of long-term, mutually beneficial client relationships.
- Experience in marketing strategy development and elevated strategic thinking
- Familiarity with budgeting and reporting
- Excellent communication and organizational abilities
- A deep understanding of digital platforms, tools, technologies, and trends, and a passion for innovation on all fronts.
- Strong analytical skills and working knowledge of Google Analytics.
Radancy is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all qualified applicants regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We actively work to create an inclusive environment where all of our employees can thrive.