As a Content Marketer, you will serve as a content and social media consultant, working with the rest of the Content Marketing team, to execute content and social strategies. You will write articles, build social media content, schedule social posts, pull metrics and monitor social channels. You also will help to develop content and social media strategies, leveraging a mix of tactical approaches working alongside other marketing professionals in the media, programmatic and metrics departments. You will drive customer satisfaction by tracking and measuring content and social media campaigns, ensuring that they reflect our clients’ brands and business goals, and are continually being refreshed and updated as new trends and technologies reach the market.
At few other jobs will you have an opportunity to make an impact on the content and social media strategies of so many huge and well-known companies as you will at Radancy. On top of that, you will be working within a team of driven and collaborative individuals. These are people who love delivering great work, support each other, and help each other every day.
What does a great Content Marketer do?
- Develop content and social strategies for clients that leverage best-in-class tactical approaches
- Build content that connects to clients’ strategic objectives or current hiring needs
- Build editorial calendars that promote the content and any other messages the client deems important. Schedule social posts for the coming period.
- Execute and maintain social media programs to stimulate traffic and brand awareness, utilizing Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and other social media platforms.
- Ensure proper alignment with existing brand standard.
- Ensure software suite is strategically utilized on a consistent basis, whenever applicable – whether as a destination, thru creation of content pages or job content, etc.
- Keep abreast of latest developments in social media best practices, trends, and tools, and recommend new strategies with meaningful measurements.
Requirements for Consideration
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1+ years of social media marketing experience including blogging, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
- Experience managing a brand’s social media presence
- Previous experience writing for brands
- Previous experience developing content and social strategies
- Demonstrated working knowledge of social analytics
- Experience with social media scheduling and distribution tools (Meltwater, , Sprout Social Adobe, Hootsuite)
- Ability to excel in a deadline-driven environment
- Superior communication and organizational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and other related applications
Join the global leader in talent acquisition technologies that’s committed to finding new ways to leverage software, strategy and creative to enhance our clients’ employer brands – across every connection point. We’re looking for unconventional thinkers. Relentless collaborators. And ferocious innovators. Talented individuals who are ready to work towards solutions that transform the way employers and job seekers connect.
Radancy is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all qualified applicants regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We actively work to create an inclusive environment where all of our employees can thrive.