Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET)
We’re the global talent technology leader intelligently solving the most critical challenges for employers and delivering results that strengthen their organizations. Our unified platform, augmented by rich data and deep industry expertise, is revolutionizing how employers attract and hire the talent they need – through connected intelligence.
The work we create for our clients is so much more than websites, strategy, or media. It’s leveraging the connected intelligence of our unified platform to deliver creative and technology solutions that are tailored specifically to their needs and designed to solve their greatest challenges.
About the job:
Radancy is looking for a Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) to join our global Engineering team. In this role, you will apply your software engineering skills to facilitate automated testing. Working with exciting new technologies, you will develop test drivers along with any automated setup, supporting data loads, and automated teardown to ensure testing is repeatable. You will partner with the broader development team to measure and advocate for quality at each step of the software development lifecycle. Join us!
Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply for jobs unless they believe they meet every one of the qualifications in a job description. Our top priority is finding the best candidate for the job and if you are interested in the position, we would encourage you to apply, even if you don’t believe you meet every one of the qualifications below.
- Understand the flow of code and how it interacts with different components
- Set up, maintain, and perform test automation frameworks on multi-application platforms
- Perform application profiling to track down performance problems and support the development of tools other teams can use to aid in testing integrations
- Collaborate cross-functionally to continually improve quality to ensure high quality releases
- 2-5+ years development and automated testing experience
- Proficiency in .NET Core with C#
- Some experience with Docker is necessary
- Experience writing automated test using C# with XUnit/NUnit
- Strong understanding of development patterns and SOLID principles
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented programming
- Familiarity with automated build processes and continuous integration
- Familiarity with git and gitFlow is required
- Experience working in an Agile environment (e.g., Scrum) is required
- Experience working within a microservices architecture is preferred
- Experience with Behavior-Driven Development principles, frameworks and/or tools is a plus (e.g. Gherkin language, domain-driven design)
- Exposure to a variety of database platforms such as PostgeSQL and MongoDB is preferred
Radancy is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all qualified applicants regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We actively work to create an inclusive environment where all of our employees can thrive.
Travailler à Vienne
Consultez où vous pourriez travailler.Voir la Carte of This Location
Dernières offres d’emploi
You have not recently viewed any jobs.