Senior Software Engineer
We are seeking a talented and motivated Full stack engineer with a strong focus on Angular and .net core to join our growing team. The ideal candidate will have a passion for creating great UI applications that interface with a growing distributed microservice architecture.
Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply for jobs unless they believe they meet every one of the qualifications in a job description. Our top priority is finding the best candidate for the job and if you are interested in the position, we would encourage you to apply, even if you don’t believe you meet every one of the qualifications below.
- Develop APIs and background processing services that deliver content management-oriented functionality for our suite of commercial talent acquisition software products. You will use tools like .Net Core, C#, Docker, Kafka, Jenkins and many others like relational and non-relational database platforms
- As part of an agile team, participate in all phases of the software engineering life cycle
- Provide technical troubleshooting and debug support
- Ensure that necessary technical documentation is maintained in an appropriate manner
- Develop automated tests targeting features delivered
- Lead planning, design and development for projects involving two or three developers from your team
- 5+ years of product development experience of consumer software and applications
- Extensive experience with .Net, C#, Web API and relational database platforms
- Experience developing RESTful APIs
- Experience applying automated testing strategies at multiple levels of system granularity; and with tools like xUnit, Swagger, Postman and load simulation suites
- Experience with Docker Compose or similar tools for provisioning ephemeral environments
- Experience with monitoring technologies and in particular with instrumenting application code
- Experience working with and developing on content management systems and associated technologies is preferred
- Exposure to agile methodologies and particularly scrum
- Strong understanding of development patterns and SOLID / DDD principles
- Experience in an environment with several teams contributing software components in a microservices architecture is a plus
- Experience delivering applications that run in a containerized environment is a plus
- Working knowledge of time/space complexity utilizing Big O notation and how it can be applied
- Bachelor's degree in related area (Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering) or an equivalent combination of education and experience
The gross minimum salary according to the collective agreement based on the Austrian law for this position is 2.854,- Euro. This includes full health insurance, occupational accident insurance, public pension scheme, and public unemployment insurance. Depending on your professional qualifications and previous experience, your salary could be significantly higher.
Radancy is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all qualified applicants regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We actively work to create an inclusive environment where all of our employees can thrive.
Trabajo en Viena
Conozca los lugares donde podría trabajar.VER MAPA vacantes en esa localidad
You have not recently viewed any jobs.