¿Estás listo para llevar tus conocimientos de contabilidad y finanzas a un lugar con más equilibrio y estabilidad? Incorpórate a nosotros en Radancy y ayuda a que toda nuestra organización avance. Como líder mundial en tecnología del talento, estamos cambiando la forma en que las empresas y los candidatos se conectan. Tu trabajo impulsará nuestra innovación y afectará a todos los aspectos de nuestro trabajo para clientes que incluyen algunas de las marcas más importantes del mundo, desde la sanidad hasta el gobierno, pasando por el comercio minorista y la tecnología, y todo lo demás. ¿Suena bien? Vamos a conectarnos.
- Tiempo Completo
- Viaje: No
Perfil de éxito
¿Qué hace que un Especialista en Soporte de Productos tenga éxito en Radancy?
Echa un vistazo a los rasgos que buscamos y comprueba si tienes la mezcla adecuada.
- Comunicador Efectivo
- Habilidades Organizativas
- Solucionador de problemas
- Orientado a los detalles
- Buen oyente
Por qué Radancia?
We’ve experienced a strong period of growth at Radancy and we’re looking for a Global Controller to drive the strategic direction and leadership of Radancy’s finance, accounting, and reporting activities. As the number-two executive to the CFO, the Controller will be responsible for ensuring the integrity of the revenue recognition and accounting function for all revenue transactions world-wide by providing leadership, process knowledge, and technical expertise across the business. The Controller will lead our accounting team and will closely partner with the CFO to build process and scale internal systems that will be instrumental in supporting Radancy’s dynamic growth.
Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply for jobs unless they believe they meet every one of the qualifications in a job description. Our top priority is finding the best candidate for the job and if you are interested in the position, we would encourage you to apply, even if you don’t believe you meet every one of the qualifications below.
- Own the monthly revenue recognition and accounting process for all North America revenue related items including recording monthly entries, reviewing client contracts as they relate to revenue related items, and overseeing other revenue related transactions
- Lead and support the accounting team leveraging their strengths and develop and implement training programs to maximize and reach optimal individual and organizational goals
- Implement consistent accounting policies, practices, and procedures across global offices, adhering to national and local legal standards and ensuring compliance with revenue recognition accounting standards
- Manage the timely and accurate monthly close revenue recognition analysis
- Update revenue recognition memos annually with changes to policies and procedures
- Review of company WIP to ensure compliance with company polices and working with field office to ensure compliance and closing of jobs to ensure proper revenue recognition
- Monthly account reconciliation
- Assist with annual audit and financial statement preparation
- Ad-hoc requests as they arise
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting and CPA license are required
- 7+ years’ experience in accounting/finance
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures
- Strong track record in coaching and inspiring a team of direct reports
- Experience creating financial statements and owning the month-end/year-end close process
- Technology savvy with advanced knowledge of accounting and reporting software
- Keen analytic, organization, and problem-solving skills allowing for strategic data interpretation
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; experience in effectively communicating key data, including presentations to senior management, board, or other outside partners
- Ability to grow, scale, and automate financial processes and controls within a rapid growth organization
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality
Radancy is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all qualified applicants regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We actively work to create an inclusive environment where all of our employees can thrive.
You have not recently viewed any jobs.