Partner Manager Europe
At Firstbird, a Radancy company, we connect people with their vocations and companies worldwide with suitable candidates through our digital employee referral program. With us, employees become brand ambassadors, and referrals become a company’s most successful recruiting channel. As we are growing rapidly, we are looking for reinforcement for our Global Alliances team. Be part of the outstanding team that empowers account executives from global technology partners to sell Firstbird to their customers.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
As Partner Manager Europe, you will bring experience in business development, sales, key accounting or partner management and are passionate about significantly expanding the sales success of our partner network. You will also build long-lasting strong relationships with our partners across Europe and be passionate about forging new ones. Together with the internal Firstbird growth team and external technology partners, you will create concrete measures and strategies and thus support partner sales as well as our Europe-wide sales teams with hot leads.
Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply for jobs unless they believe they meet every one of the qualifications in a job description. Our top priority is finding the best candidate for the job and if you are interested in the position, we would encourage you to apply, even if you don’t believe you meet every one of the qualifications below.
- Building relationships with Account Executives and Customer Account Executives to work with our partners on target customers.
- Coordinating between partners and our internal sales and marketing team to align know-how and strategies. You facilitate a highly efficient collaboration to achieve the company's goals.
- Together with our partners, developing and implementing strategic go-to-market plans that lead to even more successful software sales to enterprise customers.
- Clarifying technical and commercial issues and taking on the process responsibility of partnerships - from the initial acquisition to the long-term and sustainable business relationship.
- In order to achieve long-term goals, conscientiously handling CRM data as well as a having regular exchanges with the sales colleagues of our partners and our internal sales team will be part of your daily routine.
- Together with your colleagues and superiors, you live teamwork, trust, open communication and also joy in your daily work.
- You have several years of experience and proven success in business development, sales, key accounting or partnership management of technology products (SaaS products are an advantage).
- You are able to carry out account mapping together with our technology partners and develop new customer potential.
- Your goal-oriented approach to discussions with Account Executives, Sales Managers or Customer Success Managers enables you to realistically assess sales opportunities.
- You are fluent in negotiation and presentation skills (German and English) at management level.
- You shine in discussions with partners due to your strong communication skills. Your charm and your open manner convince and win in every conversation.
- You skillfully organise your partner pipeline, which enables you to always do the right activities at the right time.
- You have a proactive and structured way of working and an ability to work under pressure.
- Maximum target achievement is your top priority and you are eager to fly even higher with us.
WHAT WE OFFER
- We operate based on a system of flat hierarchies, agility, transparency and empowerment through our organization
- Being part of a growing, motivated, open-minded, international team
- We are convinced that you know best when it comes to when and where you can work productively – therefore flexible working hours and the possibility to work up to 100% remotely is something we are proud to have
- We value the (over-)hours of our employees and therefore don’t believe in all-in contracts
- You receive the latest technology devices from us and you can choose between iOS and Windows
- We have exciting major customer projects but are still a startup at heart, which is reflected in our organizational culture
- Regular team events (e.g., social events, skiing, hiking – as long as Covid-19 doesn't thwart our plans!)
- A fancy office space located at the Icon Tower (Vienna Central Train Station), right at the heart of the most livable city in the world
- Social commitment is important to us and we therefore recently introduced sharing days – you get 1 additional day off per quarter for social work
- You get your birthday off (in addition to the statutory holiday entitlement)
Radancy is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all qualified applicants regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We actively work to create an inclusive environment where all of our employees can thrive.
Work In Vienna
Check out where you could be working.View map of This Location
You have not recently viewed any jobs.