IT System Administrator
As an IT System Administrator you will provide technical support services, including support for desktops, laptops and file/print servers for our Vienna (Austria) Office. You will be a cross-department resource with advanced technical expertise and exceptional customer service management skills. You will work with advanced issues in Windows, OSX and desktop support.
The IT System Administrator will also function as the face to the end-user on an everyday basis and will be called upon to take ownership of end user needs and services. Represent the company IT organization in a professional manner and report regularly to the IT Services Manager in Vienna.
Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply for jobs unless they believe they meet every one of the qualifications in a job description. Our top priority is finding the best candidate for the job and if you are interested in the position, we would encourage you to apply, even if you don’t believe you meet every one of the qualifications below.
- Research, resolve and respond to all customer issues and inquiries received via phone, email, or in person in accordance with current standards and procedures.
- Configure and deploy workstations (Mac & PC) for new and existing users.
- Troubleshoot workstation hardware and software problems. Perform hardware repairs when needed.
- Maintain asset inventory of equipment for site (PCs, printers, servers, etc.).
- Configure and maintain the local network and server structure.
- Develop basic research skills for current and emerging trends in the computer industry and be able to apply them to the business needs.
- Answer limited number of support desk phone calls
- Share job responsibilities and knowledge within the Team.
Compliance and Management of Risk
- Understands and adheres to policies, procedures, regulations and laws for the department and the organization to protect the assets and reputation of Radancy.
- Report concerns or violations to appropriate persons or area (management, HR, security, etc.).
- Experience configuring and supporting Windows and Mac computers.
- Demonstrated experience with PC configurations and the installation/maintenance of desktop applications.
- Works under general supervision
- Has knowledge of the field’s commonly used concepts, practices, processes, and procedures
- Resolves problems/issues that are less complex in nature
- Communication: consistently demonstrates solid written and verbal communication skills
- Decision making: makes routine decisions of basic complexity with a focus on service excellence
- Discretion: Able to exhibit basic judgement and resolve low-level conflicts with limited assistance
- Independent thinking: relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job
- Completes basic analysis in completing assignments and deliverables
- Experience with remote support solutions
- Experience with Microsoft Office 365 a plus
- Experience with MDM to manage computers and mobile devices
What we offer
- We operate based on a system of flat hierarchies, agility, transparency and empowerment through our organization
- Being part of a growing, motivated, open-minded, international team
- We are convinced that you know best when it comes to when and where you can work productively – therefore flexible working hours and the possibility to work remote is something we are proud to have
- We value the (over-)hours of our employees and therefore don’t believe in all-in contracts
- You receive the latest technology devices from us and you can choose between iOS and Windows
- We have exciting major customer projects but are still a startup at heart, which is reflected in our organizational culture
- Regular team events (e.g., social events every quarter, skiing, hiking!)
- A fancy office space located at the Icon Tower (Vienna Central Train Station), right at the heart of the most livable city in the world
- Social commitment is important to us and we therefore recently introduced sharing days – you get 1 additional day off per quarter for social work
- You get your birthday off (in addition to the statutory holiday entitlement)
The gross minimum salary according to the Collective Agreement based on the Austrian law for this position is EUR 2.753,- This includes full health insurance, occupational accident insurance, public pension scheme, and public unemployment insurance. Depending on your professional qualifications and previous experience, your salary could be significantly higher.
Join the global leader in talent acquisition technologies that’s committed to finding new ways to leverage software, strategy and creative to enhance our clients’ employer brands – across every connection point. We’re looking for unconventional thinkers. Relentless collaborators. And ferocious innovators. Talented individuals who are ready to work towards solutions that transform the way employers and job seekers connect.
Radancy is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all qualified applicants regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We actively work to create an inclusive environment where all of our employees can thrive.
Best Places to Work
Best Company Leadership
Best Companies for Ability to Telecommute
Best Company Work-Life Balance
Best Companies to Work For
Best Company New York
Best Companies Sense of Belonging
Best Companies Work for As Rated by the Women Who Work There
Join a culture of innovation and collaboration that’s driving an industry.Learn More about Our Culture
The first step to working with the global leader in talent technology starts here.Learn More about Hiring Process
Our forward-thinking culture and tech are built by diverse talent working together.Learn More about Diversity