You have a track record of successfully designing and developing software solutions as a software engineer in a .NET Microsoft environment. You’re a motivated, self-starter who can power through ambiguity and work independently to achieve results. You’re a collaborative team player who rolls up their sleeves, responds quickly and decisively, is flexible and open to change, and is able to productively work with the team to achieve company objectives.
Why Join Us?
- Build something revolutionary - The market is ripe for disruption and there's no doubt that whoever cracks the puzzle will win the market. This is a rare opportunity for you to build a large-scale platform that will impact millions of people (instead of boring old enterprise software that few people touch).
- Quality of the Team - Truly high-performing teams are hard to come by; joining us gives you an opportunity to collaborate with, learn from, and grow together with like-minded, successful tech veterans who have a track record of building great products.
Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply for jobs unless they believe they meet every one of the qualifications in a job description. Our top priority is finding the best candidate for the job and if you are interested in the position, we would encourage you to apply, even if you don’t believe you meet every one of the qualifications below.
- Design and develop major functional or performance enhancements for existing solutions and produce new software solutions and
- Contribute to the architecture, design, and coding of our next generation enterprise solutions
- Contribute to the maintenance and enhancements of our processing systems and applications
- Identify and eliminate performance bottlenecks and make performance-related improvements to software and configuration
- Gather business requirements and participate in solution definition and feature
- Lead the testing and fixing of new or enhanced
- Assist with the development and review of technical and end user
- Participate in production deployments and provide technical troubleshooting and debug
- Identify and champion innovations and improvements to help drive the growth of the
- 2+ years of experience with product development and architecture of consumer software and applications.
- Proficiency in Core, MVC, SQL Server, Redis, MongoDB.
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented programming.
- Familiarity with source control, build processes, and continuous delivery.
- Ability to develop integrated solutions to resolve highly complex technical and business issues.
- Experience working in an Agile environment ( Scrum, Kanban).
- Intellectual curiosity and a desire to learn and experiment with new technologies.
- Ability to demonstrate expertise when discussing technical issues and solving complex problems.
- Proven execution delivering on performance targets and key operational metrics.
- Attention to detail, thoroughness and an urgency to consistently set and meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical skills and business acumen.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree in related area (Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering) or an equivalent combination of education and experience is a plus.
Nice To Have:
- Experience with Caching (In-Memory, CDN).
Remote with the option to work on-site post-COVID if so desired. Options include NYC, Chicago, and
Join the global leader in talent acquisition technologies that’s committed to finding new ways to leverage software, strategy and creative to enhance our clients’ employer brands – across every connection point. We’re looking for unconventional thinkers. Relentless collaborators. And ferocious innovators. Talented individuals who are ready to work towards solutions that transform the way employers and job seekers connect.
Salary Range: $90,000.00-$115,000.00*
*The above range is based on a wide array of factors unique to each candidate, including but not limited to skill set, years and depth of experience, certifications, and specific office location.
Radancy is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all qualified applicants regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We actively work to create an inclusive environment where all of our employees can thrive.
Work In United States
Check out where you could be working.View map of This Location
You have not recently viewed any jobs.