Technical Product Owner
Hamburg, Germany; Germany; New York, New York; Waltham, Massachusetts
Radancy is the leading talent acquisition SaaS provider. As a member of our Product Management team, you’ll work on our scalable, cloud-based platform – from concept to launch. You'll collaborate with cross-functional teams, supported by global industry experts to create go-to-market solutions that transform the way companies and candidates connect. You’ll be supported with state-of-the art resources and tools, empowering you to push beyond and enhance your expertise in delivering hi-impact, next-gen products for some of the most recognized brands in the world.
- Product Development
- Regular Full-Time
What makes a successful Technical Product Owner? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Effective Communicator
- Tech Savvy
- Be inspired every day by a rewarding career in tech.
- Challenge what’s possible by continually innovating and contributing ideas that improve our scalable, data-driven platform.
- Collaborate with diverse teams, from Engineering and Data to UX and more, that support you and our industry-leading tech.
- Drive our technology and company forward by bringing your whole, authentic self to Radancy, where every voice is valued.
“In Product Management, you'll capture the needs of our stakeholders and collaborate with a great group of developers to make our software solutions come to life. It's very rewarding to own the facilitation of capturing that vision.”
Radancy is known for our industry-leading tech and we’re proud to be recognized for being a great place to work and grow your career.
Best Places to Work in Atlanta
Best Large Places to Work in Atlanta
Best Large Places to Work in Boston
Best Large Places to Work in Chicago
Best Large Places to Work in Los Angeles
Best Large Places to Work in Miami
Best Places to Work in Miami
Best Large Places to Work in Washington, DC
Best Places to Work in Washington, DC
Best Company Leadership
Best Work-Life Balance
Best Companies to Work For
Best Company New York
Best Companies Sense of Belonging
Best Companies to Work for As Rated by the Women Who Work There
Best Places to Work
Best Companies for Ability to Telecommute
When the world throws technology challenges at us, we eat them up. And then we ask for more. Welcome to life on the Radancy technology team. Here, you’ll work on our scalable and evolving platform, continually drive innovation, and work on projects to support the recruitment needs for Fortune 100 clients. You'll be part of a fiercely collaborative technology team charged with creating digital solutions that are transforming the way employers and job seekers connect. That means developing next-generation applications and products for some of the most recognized brands in the world. And actively supporting our diverse suite of best-in-class technologies. All this in an environment that constantly challenges you to push beyond boundaries and enhance your expertise—with the support of a global team of industry experts. Sound like a fit for your talent and passion? Read on.
Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply for jobs unless they believe they meet every one of the qualifications in a job description. Our top priority is finding the best candidate for the job and if you are interested in the position, we would encourage you to apply, even if you don’t believe you meet every one of the qualifications below.
What does a great Technical Product Owner do?
- Use data to identify profitable opportunities and launch new products and features that contribute to global roadmap and the needs of the recruitment marketing industry.
- Work closely with the product management team to analyze data, write detailed and actionable product requirements, user stories and acceptance criteria.
- Translate product features into detailed technical specifications suitable for software engineers to implement
- Work with tech leads and software engineers to define and document technical requirements and technical direction
- Define measurable, actionable KPIs to drive adoption and user engagement
- Conduct usability tests, data analytics and user insights.
- Create, maintain and organize the product backlog into incremental releases. Drive acceptance testing.
- Lead and participate in all agile ceremonies.
- Maintain a refined and evolving product backlog that drives both near term iterative optimizations and innovation
- Coordinate with other product owners/managers to identify integration points across the suite of offerings while ensuring coherence of product and releases.
- Document product capabilities, project progress, and release notes.
- Deliver the iteration, present the feature, and sell the product.
Requirements for consideration
- BS degree in engineering or computer science, or equivalent experience
- 1-3 years of minimum experience as a Product Owner in an Agile environment, ideally in the SaaS product space
- Experience in data analysis and tools like SQL
- Experience with data analytics, visualization and monitoring systems like Tableau, Prometheus and Grafana
- Strong writing, communication and presentation skills
- Experience with a geographically distributed development team; analytical and data-driven, distilling complex workflows and systems into clear processes and decisions with cross-team impact
- Experience performing end-user interviews, leading requirements gathering sessions, and User Acceptance Testing
- Expert ability in hunting product opportunities, eliminating feature gaps, requirements gathering, story writing, data analysis, process analysis, testing implementation and change management
- Track record of successful product launches, and demonstrated ability to own the entire product lifecycle from initial idea and market exploration, through support and global rollout
- Naturally curious and inquisitive nature, and unrelenting desire to learn and master industry knowledge or product management skills
- JIRA or Rally experience is required
- Prior experience as a software engineer or tech a huge plus
Join the global leader in talent acquisition technologies that’s committed to finding new ways to leverage software, strategy and to enhance our clients’ employer brands – across every connection point. We’re looking for unconventional thinkers. Relentless collaborators. And ferocious innovators. Talented individuals who are ready to work towards solutions that transform the way employers and job seekers connect.
Remote within EU and Eastcoast US.
Salary Range: USD $100,000.00-$110,000.00*
*The above range is based on a wide array of factors unique to each candidate, including but not limited to skill set, years and depth of experience, certifications, and specific office location.
Radancy is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all qualified applicants regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We actively work to create an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive.