Senior Software Engineer
Get ready to build the most advanced recruitment platform in the world. When you join the Radancy Software Engineering team, you’ll develop solutions that change the way companies and candidates connect, helping millions of people discover their perfect job. Tech stack and tools? We’ve got everything you need from Typescript, Python and Rust to Kafka, Kinesis, Flink and much more. Every day is a new day to push boundaries, collaborate and create next-gen apps and products for some of the most recognized Fortune 100 brands. Sound good? Let’s connect.
- Full Time
- Level: Entry
- Travel: No
What makes a successful member of the Engineering team at Radancy?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Good listener
We're looking for a talented Senior Software Engineer who is passionate about building quality software.
Why Join Us?
- Build something revolutionary - The market is ripe for disruption and there's no doubt that whoever cracks the puzzle will win the market. This is a rare opportunity for you to build a large-scale platform that will impact millions of people (instead of boring old enterprise software that few people touch).
- Quality of the Team - Truly high-performing teams are hard to come by; joining us gives you an opportunity to collaborate with, learn from, and grow together with like-minded, successful tech veterans who have a track record of building great products.
Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply for jobs unless they believe they meet every one of the qualifications in a job description. Our top priority is finding the best candidate for the job and if you are interested in the position, we would encourage you to apply, even if you don’t believe you meet every one of the qualifications below.
- Develop APIs and background processing services that deliver marketing-oriented functionality for our suite of commercial talent acquisition software products. You will use tools like .Net Core, C#, Docker, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Kafka, RabbitMQ, Jenkins and many others
- As part of an agile team, participate in all phases of the software engineering life cycle
- Provide technical troubleshooting and debug support
- Ensure that necessary technical documentation is maintained in an appropriate manner
- Develop automated tests targeting features delivered
- Lead planning, design and development for projects involving two or three developers from your team
- 5+ years of product development experience of consumer software and applications
- Extensive experience with .Net, C#, Web API, SQL and steaming and messaging technologies such as Kafka and RabbitMQ
- Experience developing solutions that blend and apply logic to incredibly large datasets, employing strategies that can take advantage of parallelization and horizontal scaling
- Experience applying automated testing strategies at multiple levels of system granularity; and with tools like , Swagger, Postman and load simulation suites
- Experience with Docker Compose or similar tools for provisioning ephemeral environments
- Experience with monitoring technologies and in particular with instrumenting application code
- Exposure to agile methodologies and particularly scrum
- Strong understanding of development patterns and SOLID / DDD principles
- Experience in an environment with several teams contributing software components in a microservices architecture is a plus
- Experience developing content management solutions is a plus
- Experience delivering applications that run in a containerized environment is a plus
- Working knowledge of time/space complexity utilizing Big O notation and how it can be applied
- Bachelor's degree in related area (Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering) or an equivalent combination of education and experience
Join the global leader in talent acquisition technologies that’s committed to finding new ways to leverage software, strategy and creative to enhance our clients’ employer brands – across every connection point. We’re looking for unconventional thinkers. Relentless collaborators. And ferocious innovators. Talented individuals who are ready to work towards solutions that transform the way employers and job seekers connect.
Salary Range: $115,000-$140,000.00*
*The above range is based on a wide array of factors unique to each candidate, including but not limited to skill set, years and depth of experience, certifications, and specific office location.
Radancy is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all qualified applicants regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We actively work to create an inclusive environment where all of our employees can thrive.
You have not recently viewed any jobs.