Lead Software Engineer
Build the most advanced SaaS talent acquisition platform. As a member of our Engineering team, you’ll solve complex problems and build go-to-market solutions that transform how companies attract and hire talent. You’ll collaborate within agile teams to create scalable, data-driven web applications that support our configurable, cloud-based talent acquisition platform. You’ll be supported with state-of-the art resources and tools to build your expertise in delivering next-gen products for the world’s largest brands.
- Software Engineering
- Regular Full-Time
What makes a successful Lead Software Engineer? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Good listener
- Be inspired every day by a rewarding career in tech.
- Challenge what’s possible by continually innovating and contributing ideas that improve our scalable, data-driven platform.
- Collaborate with diverse teams, from Engineering and Data to UX and more, that support you and our industry-leading tech.
- Drive our technology and company forward by bringing your whole, authentic self to Radancy, where every voice is valued.
“There are lots of opportunities to solve real - world problems, learn new technologies, and contribute directly to our customers’ success.Our global teams are very supportive, working together to deliver the best talent acquisition software solutions.”
Radancy is known for our industry-leading tech and we’re proud to be recognized for being a great place to work and grow your career.
Best Places to Work in Atlanta
Best Large Places to Work in Atlanta
Best Large Places to Work in Boston
Best Large Places to Work in Chicago
Best Large Places to Work in Los Angeles
Best Large Places to Work in Miami
Best Places to Work in Miami
Best Large Places to Work in Washington, DC
Best Places to Work in Washington, DC
Best Company Leadership
Best Work-Life Balance
Best Companies to Work For
Best Company New York
Best Companies Sense of Belonging
Best Companies to Work for As Rated by the Women Who Work There
Best Places to Work
Best Companies for Ability to Telecommute
When the world throws technology challenges at us, we eat them up. And then we ask for more. Welcome to life at Radancy. You'll work on our scalable, evolving platform, contribute to high-traffic websites, and develop next-generation products for some of the world's most recognized brands. You'll be part of a fiercely, collaborative, global technology team.
Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply for jobs unless they believe they meet every one of the qualifications in a job description. Our top priority is finding the best candidate for the job and if you are interested in the position, we would encourage you to apply, even if you don’t believe you meet every one of the qualifications below.
- Develop software solutions using AI and chat interfaces that are part of our talent acquisition platform. These include areas like creating solutions using AI-related APIs from Google, Open AI, and others, as well as fine-tuning and working with pre-trained language models
- You will use tools like Python and packages such as NLTK, , , , , etc.
- You will be developing applications on cross-cloud platforms such as Google Cloud Platform (GCP) and Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Provide technical troubleshooting and debug support
- Ensure that necessary technical documentation is maintained in an appropriate manner
- Develop automated tests targeting features delivered
- Oversee and enable planning, design and development for projects your teams are responsible for, applying the Agile SDLC methodology and Scrum practices
- Support recruiting and hiring efforts for the team
- Ensure that architectural and operational requirements (security, automated testing, monitoring, etc.) are included and met for all delivered software
- You will also experiment with new technologies and develop proof-of-concept projects
- Mentor and grow team members as they navigate new and cutting-edge technologies
- Collaborate with product owners in driving roadmap deliverables
- 5+ years of product development experience of consumer software and applications
- Extensive experience with Python and AI/ML related tools
- Preferred experience in , C#, Web API, SQL and streaming and messaging technologies or similar tech stacks, experience with generative AI is a plus
- Experience working with cloud-based AI providers like OpenAI, Google, Meta, etc.
- Front-end web development experience with .NET technologies is a plus
- Experience applying automated testing strategies at multiple levels of system granularity; and with tools like , Swagger, Postman and load simulation suites
- Experience with Docker Compose or similar tools for provisioning ephemeral environments
- Experience with monitoring technologies and instrumenting application code
- Exposure to agile methodologies and particularly scrum
- Strong understanding of development patterns and SOLID / DDD principles
- Experience in an environment with several teams contributing software components in a microservices architecture is a plus
- Experience delivering applications that run in a containerized environment is a plus
- Bachelor's degree in related area (Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering) or an equivalent combination of education and experience
Join the global leader in talent acquisition technologies that’s committed to finding new ways to leverage software, strategy and creative to enhance our clients’ employer brands – across every connection point. We’re looking for unconventional thinkers. Relentless collaborators. And ferocious innovators. Talented individuals who are ready to work towards solutions that transform the way employers and job seekers connect.
Salary Range: $135,000-$150,000
*The above range is based on a wide array of factors unique to each candidate, including but not limited to skill set, years and depth of experience, certifications, and specific office location.
Radancy is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all qualified applicants regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We actively work to create an inclusive environment where all of our employees can thrive.