Customer Support Specialist
Radancy is transforming how companies connect with candidates through our industry-leading SaaS talent acquisition platform. As a member of our Product Delivery & Support team, you’ll ensure our scalable, multi-tenant, cloud-based software solutions go live and are fully supported. We’ll give you the tools and training you need to enhance your expertise to support our best-in-class technologies, helping the world’s largest companies attract and hire the talent they need. Radancy supports you at every step to ensure you feel empowered to create a meaningful career.
- Product Support
- Regular Full-Time
What makes a successful Customer Support Specialist? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Effective Communicator
- Customer Service
- Tech Savvy
- Be inspired every day by a rewarding career in tech.
- Challenge what’s possible by continually innovating and contributing ideas that improve our scalable, data-driven platform.
- Collaborate with diverse teams, from Engineering and Data to UX and more, that support you and our industry-leading tech.
- Drive our technology and company forward by bringing your whole, authentic self to Radancy, where every voice is valued.
“I love that Radancy highlights my dedication to grow within the company and there is always something new to learn. I am passionate about learning new things, and I work in a field that is always evolving with new technologies, capabilities and ideas.”
Radancy is known for our industry-leading tech and we’re proud to be recognized for being a great place to work and grow your career.
Best Places to Work in Atlanta
Best Large Places to Work in Atlanta
Best Large Places to Work in Boston
Best Large Places to Work in Chicago
Best Large Places to Work in Los Angeles
Best Large Places to Work in Miami
Best Places to Work in Miami
Best Large Places to Work in Washington, DC
Best Places to Work in Washington, DC
Best Company Leadership
Best Work-Life Balance
Best Companies to Work For
Best Company New York
Best Companies Sense of Belonging
Best Companies to Work for As Rated by the Women Who Work There
Best Places to Work
Best Companies for Ability to Telecommute
Radancy thrives off the success of our customers, and we're looking for a customer-focused, results-driven, solutions-oriented Customer Support Specialist.
As a Customer Support Specialist, you will support the successful implementation and ongoing support of customers Radancy Talent Acquisition Platform. Your primary responsibility will be to ensure smooth use, adoption, and maintenance for customers. You will support the Delivery Lead in the implementation and integration processes to meet the defined requirements. You will collaborate closely with cross-functional teams, including customer success team members, designers, developers, and client stakeholders to ensure ongoing customer support, issue resolution and overall client satisfaction. You’ll need to have an array of amazing customer service skills and be technically savvy in a SaaS environment. In this role, you’ll be guiding customers along the path to success by engaging resources across the company to help support the adoption and expansion of Radancy’s Talent Acquisition Cloud.
Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply for jobs unless they believe they meet every one of the qualifications in a job description. Our top priority is finding the best candidate for the job and if you are interested in the position, we would encourage you to apply, even if you don’t believe you meet every one of the qualifications below.
What does a great Customer Support Specialist do?
- Manage post-launch customer support for ongoing maintenance, change requests, and bugs/production issues.
- Foster strong relationships and communicate effectively with project stakeholders, including clients, internal Customer Success teams, and external partners, to gather requirements, provide updates, and address project-related issues.
- Provide product consultation to customers to determine solutions best suited for their needs.
- Work closely with delivery and product development teams to identify, report, and resolve product issues and requests.
- Manage the escalation of issues, when required.
- Develop product, technical and functional expertise across all areas of the business.
- Set up and maintain users, user profiles, workflow rules, and application settings.
- Conduct and/or assist with system enhancements, user application, and QA/UAT Testing
- Maintain accurate project documentation, including project plans, progress reports, and status updates. Generate comprehensive reports for stakeholders, highlighting key project metrics, risks, and achievements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Computer Science, Business or equivalent work experience
- 1-3 years customer or technical support experience
- Bilingual – English and French
- In-office 3-5 days per week aligned with team schedules
- Passion for solving technical issues and a champion of great customer service.
- Ability to plan, organize, prioritize and independently solve problems, seeking help when necessary.
- Excellent communication (oral and written), interpersonal, organizational, and presentation skills.
- Strong project management skills
- Accountability and a sense of urgency
- Knowledge of software development methodologies (Scrum, Agile, Waterfall, etc.)
Radancy is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all qualified applicants regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We actively work to create an inclusive environment where all of our employees can thrive.