London, United Kingdom
Radancy is transforming how companies connect with candidates through our SaaS talent acquisition platform. As a Solutions Engineer at Radancy, you are responsible for helping to drive sales of our innovative Talent Acquisition Platform to global Fortune 500 employers. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and executing a sales strategy that leverages your expertise in sales, strategy, analytical thinking, and data storytelling to drive revenue growth. You will work closely with cross-functional teams to identify new business opportunities, build and maintain relationships with key decision-makers, and leverage data to demonstrate the value of our platform. If you are a results-driven individual with a passion for software and a proven track record in sales, we would love to hear from you.
Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply for jobs unless they believe they meet every one of the qualifications in a job description. Our top priority is finding the best candidate for the job and if you are interested in the position, we would encourage you to apply, even if you don’t believe you meet every one of the qualifications below.
- Define client goals and align KPIs
- Acquire and demonstrate high product proficiency across the Radancy Talent Acquisition Cloud
- Build business cases using data analytics and an understanding of our customers challenges to cross-sell and up-sell our software products
- Work with solutions architects to set product strategy and ensure a successful launch
- Provide customer feedback to internal Product and Engineering teams as opportunities arise
- Demonstrate the value of our software with succinct data-storytelling in customer presentations, case studies, and company webinars
- Share notable company, product, roadmap, industry, and macroeconomic updates in customer presentations and to your regional colleagues
- Attend quarterly in-person or virtual collaboration sessions with other Solutions Engineers to learn about roadmap enhancements and new product positioning
- Demonstrable experience in selling SaaS solutions
- Excellent presenter and dynamic data storyteller
- Advanced understanding of digital UX; Web Analytics; SEO; Programmatic AdTech; Email Marketing
- Willingness to become an expert in Talent Acquisition technology, our competitive landscape and socioeconomic trends
- An understanding of the HR tech marketplace and/or common customer hiring challenges is highly valued
Join the global leader in talent acquisition technologies that’s committed to finding new ways to leverage software, strategy and creative to enhance our clients’ employer brands – across every connection point. We’re looking for unconventional thinkers. Relentless collaborators. And ferocious innovators. Talented individuals who are ready to work towards solutions that transform the way employers and job seekers connect.
Radancy is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all qualified applicants regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We actively work to create an inclusive environment where all of our employees can thrive.
Best Places to Work
Best Company Leadership
Best Companies for Ability to Telecommute
Best Company Work-Life Balance
Best Companies to Work For
Best Company New York
Best Companies Sense of Belonging
Best Companies Work for As Rated by the Women Who Work There
Join a culture of innovation and collaboration that’s driving an industry.Learn More about Our Culture
The first step to working with the global leader in talent technology starts here.Learn More about Hiring Process
Our forward-thinking culture and tech are built by diverse talent working together.Learn More about Diversity