Radancy is transforming how companies connect with candidates through our industry-leading SaaS talent acquisition platform. As a member of our Creative & Brand team, you’ll leverage robust data-informed insights such as user behavior from our cloud-based platform to deliver dynamic, personalized brand experiences across the entire candidate journey.
- Regular Full-Time
What makes a successful Content Marketer? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Good listener
- Team player
- Be inspired every day by a rewarding career in tech.
- Challenge what’s possible by continually innovating and contributing ideas that improve our scalable, data-driven platform.
- Collaborate with diverse teams, from Engineering and Data to UX and more, that support you and our industry-leading tech.
- Drive our technology and company forward by bringing your whole, authentic self to Radancy, where every voice is valued.
“With our robust network engagement data and AI on our SaaS platform, I am able to help optimize the UX of the entire candidate journey.”
Radancy is known for our industry-leading tech and we’re proud to be recognized for being a great place to work and grow your career.
Best Places to Work in Atlanta
Best Large Places to Work in Atlanta
Best Large Places to Work in Boston
Best Large Places to Work in Chicago
Best Large Places to Work in Los Angeles
Best Large Places to Work in Miami
Best Places to Work in Miami
Best Large Places to Work in Washington, DC
Best Places to Work in Washington, DC
Best Company Leadership
Best Work-Life Balance
Best Companies to Work For
Best Company New York
Best Companies Sense of Belonging
Best Companies to Work for As Rated by the Women Who Work There
Best Places to Work
Best Companies for Ability to Telecommute
As a Content Marketer, you will serve as a content and social media consultant, working with the rest of the Content Marketing team, to execute content and social strategies. You will write articles, build social media content, schedule social posts, pull metrics and monitor social channels. You also will help to develop content and social media strategies, leveraging a mix of tactical approaches working alongside other marketing professionals in the media, programmatic and metrics departments. You will drive customer satisfaction by tracking and measuring content and social media campaigns, ensuring that they reflect our clients’ brands and business goals, and are continually being refreshed and updated as new trends and technologies reach the market.
At few other jobs will you have an opportunity to make an impact on the content and social media strategies of so many huge and well-known companies as you will at Radancy. On top of that, you will be working within a team of driven and collaborative individuals. These are people who love delivering great work, support each other, and help each other every day.
Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply for jobs unless they believe they meet every one of the qualifications in a job description. Our top priority is finding the best candidate for the job and if you are interested in the position, we would encourage you to apply, even if you don’t believe you meet every one of the qualifications below.
What does a great Content Marketer do?
- Develop content and social strategies for clients that leverage best-in-class tactical approaches
- Build content that connects to clients’ strategic objectives or current hiring needs
- Build editorial calendars that promote the content and any other messages the client deems important. Schedule social posts for the coming period.
- Execute and maintain social media programs to stimulate traffic and brand awareness, utilizing Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and other social media platforms.
- Ensure proper alignment with existing brand standard.
- Ensure software suite is strategically utilized on a consistent basis, whenever applicable – whether as a destination, thru creation of content pages or job content, etc.
- Keep abreast of latest developments in social media best practices, trends, and tools, and recommend new strategies with meaningful measurements.
Requirements for Consideration
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1+ years of social media marketing experience including blogging, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
- Experience managing a brand’s social media presence
- Previous experience writing for brands
- Previous experience developing content and social strategies
- Demonstrated working knowledge of social analytics
- Experience with social media scheduling and distribution tools (Meltwater, , Sprout Social Adobe, Hootsuite)
- Ability to excel in a deadline-driven environment
- Superior communication and organizational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and other related applications
Join the global leader in talent acquisition technologies that’s committed to finding new ways to leverage software, strategy and creative to enhance our clients’ employer brands – across every connection point. We’re looking for unconventional thinkers. Relentless collaborators. And ferocious innovators. Talented individuals who are ready to work towards solutions that transform the way employers and job seekers connect.
Radancy is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all qualified applicants regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We actively work to create an inclusive environment where all of our employees can thrive.