Enterprise Account Executive
Du hast großartige Visionen für die innovativen, ergebnisorientierten Digitallösungen der Zukunft? Genau das brauchen wir! Komm mit deinem Know-how und deiner Erfahrung in unserem Account-Team an Bord und entwickle Strategien und softwaregetriebene Lösungen, die die Art und Weise verändern, wie Unternehmen mit Bewerber*innen in Kontakt treten. Gemeinsam mit unseren Teams aus der ganzen Welt arbeitest du mit jeder Abteilung unseres Unternehmens zusammen. Von Tech bis Kreation und von Media bis Metrics: Mit dir gehen wir die größten Herausforderungen globaler Marken an. Klingt gut? Dann sollten wir sprechen.
- Karrierelevel: Berufserfahrung
- Reisen: Ja (gelegentlich)
So bist du im Account-Service-Team erfolgreich
- Schnell im Denken
- Versiert im Projektmanagement
We’re growing. With you on board, this trend will continue. Transforming existing relationships and establishing new ones will be the key to this. A robust pipeline of lucrative new business opportunities is what we’re looking for. These will encompass both our Radancy Cloud and wider agency marketing services. Delivering maximum profitability and a raft of new client names to add to our impressive roster is the core focus. You’ll be tenacious and creative in your pursuit of it.
Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply for jobs unless they believe they meet every one of the qualifications in a job description. Our top priority is finding the best candidate for the job and if you are interested in the position, we would encourage you to apply, even if you don’t believe you meet every one of the qualifications below.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Through exceptional and persistent prospecting activity, building a pipeline of qualified opportunities with sufficient cover to make quota targets
- Convert global brand and large national/multi-national prospects into commercially viable, profitable new business wins
- Qualify prospects, identify needs, secure demonstrations and establish productive dialogue with decision makers; collaborate with the wider organisation to showcase our capabilities.
- Own new business proposals and oversee buyable, innovative solutions in response
- Network across global teams to draw on their expertise to support you in your objectives
- Deliver against sales targets and manage the pipeline effectively
- Keep key stakeholders informed on planned sales activity
- Be thorough in your research of prospects, their markets and competitors
- Know the competition, ensure our offer is always one step ahead and understand what the market has to offer in terms of new products and services
- Work closely with VP Sales, Marketing and Client Services teams to create a clear marketing strategy and lead on our marketing initiatives
- Seamlessly transition new wins into account handling teams
- Maintain an accurate and up-to-date record of all sales activity with our CRM
Skills & Requirements
- A background in selling software to enterprise organisations, ideally in the HR/Talent or Digital marketing industries
- An impressive track record in over-achieving quota, both quarterly and annually
- Exceptional influencing, negotiation and stakeholder management skills
- Tenacious, resilient and creative in your thinking; experienced in converting new business leads
- An impressive strategist, adaptable sales all-rounder with superb communication skills
- Entrepreneurial mind-set, always thinking about how to improve
- Strong organisation skills to maximise output
Measures of Success
- Generate sufficient pipeline cover against your annual target
- Achieve quarterly and annual sales quota targets
- Meet revenue mix goals aligned to the company’s strategy
Join the global leader in talent acquisition technologies that’s committed to finding new ways to leverage software, strategy and creative to enhance our clients’ employer brands – across every connection point. We’re looking for unconventional thinkers. Relentless collaborators. And ferocious innovators. Talented individuals who are ready to work towards solutions that transform the way employers and job seekers connect.
Radancy is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all qualified applicants regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We actively work to create an inclusive environment where all of our employees can thrive.
You have not recently viewed any jobs.